Sunday, March 23, 2014

El Nido Taraw Adventure

El Nido is known for it's Lagoons, Island Tours, Beaches, but I never expect to have some rock climbing/mountain claiming in El Nido. The name of the place is Taraw. I think climbing will be easy, since I was looking at the peak from below. But I was surprise how stiff the place is. I exerts much effort, guts and determination to get there.  I almost surrender in the middle of the journey. With the encouragement from the people we meet along the way, climbers descending from the peak, I manage to convince myself to continue. Exhausted but after over an hour of uphill climb finally we get to the top. I was able to reach the top together with my friends and tour guide. The nice things about it, is you can see the breath taking view of El Nido. I reward myself some confidence, that was able to make it up there and I did not surrender. I will share to all of you some of the pictures.
From Below

Start Ascending

Here we go





Rock of Ages 

View from the Peak


Calm Sea



Top of Taraw




Wow na wow


I stay longer to reward myself some fresh air 
and nice view all around.

We can see the boat racing from here.

Going home is easy. Descending is not so hard plus all the fun, jokes and memories we shared. Wow such a wonderful expereince. Next time you will visit El Nido,Palawan, Philippines try this also. Try knew adventure to make your stay in the paradise El Nido worthwhile. 
some of the pictures from my Taraw Adventure.

No comments: